- 1 Which of the following is a series of national level exercise focused on cyber security?
- 2 Which of the following is considered part of critical infrastructure?
- 3 Which of the following is defined as the creation access modification and destruction of information?
- 4 Which of the following terms is defined by US CERT to be?
- 5 What is a national level exercise?
- 6 What is the National Cyber Incident Response Plan?
- 7 What are the 5 areas of infrastructure security?
- 8 What are the five essential components of infrastructure?
- 9 What industries are considered essential?
- 10 Is the unauthorized disclosure of information?
- 11 What are the three clusters of cyberterrorism?
- 12 What is a cyber event?
- 13 What is Uscert in cyber security?
- 14 What are the most common cyber threats?
- 15 Which of the following are considered types of security controls?
Which of the following is a series of national level exercise focused on cyber security?
Cyber Storm Exercise Series Cyber Storm is the Department’s capstone national – level cyber exercise series. Congress mandated the Cyber Storm exercise series to strengthen cyber preparedness in the public and private sectors.
Which of the following is considered part of critical infrastructure?
Critical infrastructure includes the vast network of highways, connecting bridges and tunnels, railways, utilities and buildings necessary to maintain normalcy in daily life. Transportation, commerce, clean water and electricity all rely on these vital systems.
Which of the following is defined as the creation access modification and destruction of information?
cyber infrastructure Extended Definition: The information and communications systems and services composed of all hardware and software that process, store, and communicate information, or any combination of all of these elements: • Processing includes the creation, access, modification, and destruction of information.
Which of the following terms is defined by US CERT to be?
Which of the following terms is defined by US – CERT to be, “The activity or process, ability or capability, or state whereby information and communications systems and the information contained therein are protected from and/or defended against damage, unauthorized use or modification, or exploitation”? Cybersecurity.
What is a national level exercise?
The National Level Exercise ( NLE ) is the nation’s cornerstone exercise for validating progress toward achieving the national culture of preparedness required to prepare for and respond to catastrophic events.
What is the National Cyber Incident Response Plan?
National Cyber Incident Response Plan (NCIRP) The NCIRP describes a national approach to cyber incidents, delineating the important role that private sector entities, state and local governments, and multiple federal agencies play in responding to incidents and how those activities all fit together.
What are the 5 areas of infrastructure security?
- Chemical Sector.
- Commercial Facilities Sector.
- Communications Sector.
- Critical Manufacturing Sector.
- Dams Sector.
- Defense Industrial Base Sector.
- Emergency Services Sector.
- Energy Sector.
What are the five essential components of infrastructure?
An information system is described as having five components.
- Computer hardware. This is the physical technology that works with information.
- Computer software. The hardware needs to know what to do, and that is the role of software.
- Databases and data warehouses.
- Human resources and procedures.
What industries are considered essential?
- Child care.
- Water and wastewater.
- Agriculture and food production.
- Critical retail (i.e. grocery stores, hardware stores, mechanics).
- Critical trades (construction workers, electricians, plumbers, etc.).
- Nonprofits and social service organizations.
A loss of confidentiality is the unauthorized disclosure of information. Integrity—“Guarding against improper information modification or destruction, and includes ensuring information non-repudiation and authenticity…” A loss of integrity is the unauthorized modification or destruction of information.
What are the three clusters of cyberterrorism?
Finally, the article will offer a new definition of cyberterrorism incorporating these clusters. Figure 1 (see PDF version) depicts the activities associated with the various cyberterrorism terms as described in the literature: online jihad, virtual jihad, electronic jihad, and pure cyberterrorism.
What is a cyber event?
Cyber Event means (a) any occurrence in an information system or network that has, or may potentially result in, unauthorized access, processing, corruption, modification, transfer or disclosure of data and/or Confidential Information or (b) a violation of an explicit or implemented Company security policy.
What is Uscert in cyber security?
US-CERT is responsible for analyzing and reducing cyber threats, vulnerabilities, disseminating cyber threat warning information, and coordinating incident response activities. United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team.
|Annual budget||$93 million (2013)|
|Parent agency||Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency|
What are the most common cyber threats?
Top 20 Most Common Types of Cyber Attacks
- DoS and DDoS Attacks.
- MITM Attacks.
- Phishing Attacks.
- Whale-phishing Attacks.
- Spear-phishing Attacks.
- Password Attack.
- SQL Injection Attack.
Which of the following are considered types of security controls?
There are three main types of IT security controls including technical, administrative, and physical. The primary goal for implementing a security control can be preventative, detective, corrective, compensatory, or act as a deterrent.