- 1 What are the latest cyber threats?
- 2 What companies have been hacked in 2020?
- 3 What hacked December 2020?
- 4 What companies have had data breaches recently?
- 5 What are the Top 5 cyber threats?
- 6 What is the most dangerous cyber attack?
- 7 What are the top 3 biggest data breaches so far in 2020?
- 8 Did ADP get hacked 2020?
- 9 Did wattpad get hacked 2020?
- 10 Who Hacked NASA?
- 11 Which country has the best hackers in the world?
- 12 Who is the best hacker in the world?
- 13 Has Amazon been hacked 2020?
- 14 Has Steam been hacked 2020?
- 15 Has Apple ever had a data breach?
What are the latest cyber threats?
Read on to know and prepare for the top cybersecurity threats that organizations will face in 2020.
- Cloud Vulnerability.
- AI-Enhanced Cyberthreats.
- AI Fuzzing.
- Machine Learning Poisoning.
- Smart Contract Hacking.
- Social Engineering Attacks.
What companies have been hacked in 2020?
Here are 7 major breaches that happened in 2020:
- 1- Nintendo Data Breach.
- 2- Twitter Spear Phishing Attack.
- 3- Easy Jet Data Breach.
- 4- CAM4 Data Breach: 10.88 Billion Records.
- 5- Marriott Data Breach.
- 6- Zoom Credentials Hack.
- 7- Antheus Tecnologia Biometric Data Breach.
What hacked December 2020?
SolarWinds exploit On December 8, 2020, the cybersecurity firm FireEye announced that red team tools had been stolen from it by what it believed to be a state-sponsored attacker. FireEye was believed to be a target of the SVR, Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service. FireEye named the malware SUNBURST.
What companies have had data breaches recently?
- CAM4 data breach. Date: March 2020.
- 2. Yahoo data breach 2017. Date: October 2017.
- Aadhaar data breach. Date: March 2018.
- First American Financial Corp. data breach.
- Verifications.io data breach. Date: February 2019.
- LinkedIn data breach 2021. Date: June 2021.
- 7. Facebook data breach 2019.
- 8. Yahoo data breach 2014.
What are the Top 5 cyber threats?
Here are the current top five cyber threats that you should be aware of.
- Data leakage.
- Insider threat.
What is the most dangerous cyber attack?
The 7 Most Dangerous Cyber Attacks (and How to Fight Back)
- Brute Force.
- Structured Query Language (SQL) Injection.
- Denial of Service (DoS)
- Man in the Middle.
What are the top 3 biggest data breaches so far in 2020?
The top 10 data breaches of 2020
- CAM4 – 10.88 billion records.
- Advanced Info Service (AIS) – 8.3 billion records.
- Keepnet Labs – 5 billion records.
- BlueKai – billions of records.
- Whisper – 900 million records.
- Sina Weibo – 538 million records.
- Estée Lauder – 440 million records.
- Broadvoice – 350 million records.
Did ADP get hacked 2020?
ADP, a provider of payroll, tax, and benefits administration, was hacked. With over 640,000 client companies, this had potential to be a catastrophic security breach of employee ID information. The ADP hackers used a process called “Flowjacking”, which allowed them to access ADP’s internal processes.
Did wattpad get hacked 2020?
The Breach On July 14, 2020, our research team discovered that a threat actor shared a compromised database allegedly originating from Wattpad. The leaked database included more than 270 million records with more than 268 million unique email address and password combinations.
Who Hacked NASA?
McKinnon was accused of hacking into 97 United States military and NASA computers over a 13-month period between February 2001 and March 2002, at the house of his girlfriend’s aunt in London, using the name ‘Solo’.
Which country has the best hackers in the world?
According to available reports and statistics, up to 41% of cyber and malware attacks in the world have been carried out by Chinese hackers, and the best hackers in the world are existed in China, and from that geographical point of view, they have control over the world of hacking, after China, the following
Who is the best hacker in the world?
Top 10 Most Notorious Hackers of All Time
- Kevin Mitnick. A seminal figure in American hacking, Kevin Mitnick got his career start as a teen.
- Adrian Lamo.
- Albert Gonzalez.
- Matthew Bevan and Richard Pryce.
- Jeanson James Ancheta.
- Michael Calce.
- Kevin Poulsen.
Has Amazon been hacked 2020?
At least 8 buyers’ Buyer Accounts were hacked and placed more than 100 orders from us between 2:40AM and 3:10AM PDT Aug 2, 2020.
Has Steam been hacked 2020?
Steam, the popular game delivery platform on Valve has been hacked and there’s a chance that credit card information may have been compromised. However, they’ve warned users to keep an eye on their credit cards. The next step in the process would be to ask all users to change their passwords, the next time they log in.
Has Apple ever had a data breach?
In 2014 Apple was the subject of some scrutiny after a supposed security breach affected many of its iCloud users. Most notably the breach affected several celebrities whose nude or partially nude, and most certainly private, photos were stolen and released on the Internet.