- 1 What is remediation in cyber security?
- 2 What are TTPs in cyber security?
- 3 What is your role in cybersecurity?
- 4 What is the remediation process?
- 5 What is remediation tool?
- 6 What is a SIEM solution?
- 7 What is SIEM Logging?
- 8 Is cyber threat hunting a realistic practice with the IOT?
- 9 Who is responsible for cybersecurity?
- 10 Who is responsible for cyber security in banks?
- 11 What skills are needed for cyber security?
- 12 What is an example of remediation?
- 13 What are the types of remediation?
- 14 How many types of remediation are there?
What is remediation in cyber security?
Cyber security remediation is a structured approach to identifying and mitigating IT security threats. It’s a plan designed to help you detect issues before they take hold of your system and resolve issues that have already done damage.
What are TTPs in cyber security?
Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures ( TTPs ) is a key concept in cybersecurity and threat intelligence. The purpose is to identify patterns of behavior which can be used to defend against specific strategies and threat vectors used by malicious actors.
What is your role in cybersecurity?
Roles of the Cyber Security Professional At a mile-high level, cybersecurity professionals are responsible for protecting IT infrastructure, edge devices, networks, and data. More granularly, they are responsible for preventing data breaches and monitoring and reacting to attacks.
What is the remediation process?
Remediation Process means the method used to address the teaching performance of a teacher who has been identified as partially effective or ineffective and whose performance has not sufficiently improved. Such method may include a Directed Improvement Plan (discussed below).
What is remediation tool?
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Remediation Tool is a portable product, designed to allow business users to detect and remove malware from endpoints.
What is a SIEM solution?
Security Information and Event Management ( SIEM ) is a software solution that aggregates and analyzes activity from many different resources across your entire IT infrastructure. SIEM collects security data from network devices, servers, domain controllers, and more.
What is SIEM Logging?
Security Information and Event Management ( SIEM ) is a set of tools and services offering a holistic view of an organization’s information security. SIEM tools provide: Event log management that consolidates data from numerous sources.
Is cyber threat hunting a realistic practice with the IOT?
2) Is Cyber Threat Hunting a Realistic Practice With IOT Devices? If you are hunting on the network, then absolutely you can include IoT devices.
Who is responsible for cybersecurity?
Historically cybersecurity has been regarded as a function of the IT department. Data is stored on computer systems, so the IT Director is made responsible for protecting it. And it remains true that many of the security measures used to protect data are IT-based.
Who is responsible for cyber security in banks?
The potential damages may well have a domino effect. These new dimensions have made the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) an important player for cyber security.
What skills are needed for cyber security?
The Top Skills Required for Cybersecurity Jobs
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Technical Aptitude.
- Knowledge of Security Across Various Platforms.
- Attention to Detail.
- Communication Skills.
- Fundamental Computer Forensics Skills.
- A Desire to Learn.
- An Understanding of Hacking.
What is an example of remediation?
Remediation is the act of correcting an error or stopping something bad from happening. When a company that polluted takes steps to clean up the water supply, this is an example of remediation. The act or process of remedying something that is undesirable or deficient. Remediation of the pollution from the factories.
What are the types of remediation?
The main three types of environmental remediation and reclamation
- Soil remediation. There are many factors that affect the soil condition.
- Groundwater and Surface water remediation.
- Sediment remediation.
How many types of remediation are there?
There are four main types of remediation: soil, groundwater, sediment, and surface water.