- 1 What are the three dimensions of the cybersecurity cube?
- 2 What are the three dimensions of the McCumber cube?
- 3 What are two methods that ensure confidentiality choose two?
- 4 What are two common hash functions?
- 5 What are two common spam indicators?
- 6 What is Cyber Security Cube?
- 7 What is a CIA triangle?
- 8 What is confidentiality integrity and availability?
- 9 What is security triad?
- 10 Which tool can identify malicious traffic?
- 11 What are three methods that can be used to ensure confidentiality of information?
- 12 What are three types of sensitive information?
- 13 What is the most secure hash function?
- 14 Which hashing technique is best?
- 15 What are good hash functions?
What are the three dimensions of the cybersecurity cube?
The Three Dimensions These three principles are confidentiality, integrity and availability. The principles provide focus and enable cybersecurity specialists to prioritize actions in protecting the cyber world.
What are the three dimensions of the McCumber cube?
What are the three dimensions of the McCumber Cube? What are the desired goals? Confidentiality, integrity and availability.
What are two methods that ensure confidentiality choose two?
What are two methods that ensure confidentiality? ( Choose two.)
- encryption. Explanation: Confidentiality means viewing of information only for those who need to know. This can be accomplished by encrypting data and authenticating users who request access.
What are two common hash functions?
The most common hash functions used in digital forensics are Message Digest 5 (MD5), and Secure Hashing Algorithm (SHA) 1 and 2.
What are two common spam indicators?
What are two common indicators of spam mail? (Choose two.)
- The email has keywords in it.
- The email has misspelled words or punctuation errors or both.
- The email is from your supervisor.
- The email is from a friend.
- The email has no subject line.
- The email has an attachment that is a receipt for a recent purchase.
What is Cyber Security Cube?
The Cybersecurity Cube (also called the McCumber Cube ) is a tool developed by John McCumber, one of the early cybersecurity experts, in order to help manage the protection of networks, domains, and the Internet. The Cybersecurity Cube has three dimensions and looks somewhat like a Rubik’s Cube.
What is a CIA triangle?
These three letters stand for confidentiality, integrity, and availability, otherwise known as the CIA triad. Together, these three principles form the cornerstone of any organization’s security infrastructure; in fact, they (should) function as goals and objectives for every security program.
What is confidentiality integrity and availability?
Confidentiality means that data, objects and resources are protected from unauthorized viewing and other access. Integrity means that data is protected from unauthorized changes to ensure that it is reliable and correct. Availability means that authorized users have access to the systems and the resources they need.
What is security triad?
Confidentiality, integrity and availability, also known as the CIA triad, is a model designed to guide policies for information security within an organization. The model is also sometimes referred to as the AIC triad (availability, integrity and confidentiality) to avoid confusion with the Central Intelligence Agency.
Which tool can identify malicious traffic?
Which tool can identify malicious traffic by comparing packet contents to known attack signatures? Explanation: An IDS, or intrusion detection system, is a device that can scan packets and compare them to a set of rules or attack signatures.
What are three methods that can be used to ensure confidentiality of information?
Methods including data encryption, username ID and password, and two factor authentication can be used to help ensure confidentiality of information. File permission control, version control, and backup are methods that can be used to help ensure integrity of information.
What are three types of sensitive information?
There are three main types of sensitive information:
- Personal Information. Also called PII (personally identifiable information ), personal information is any data that can be linked to a specific individual and used to facilitate identity theft.
- Business Information.
- Classified Information.
What is the most secure hash function?
Currently the most vetted hashing algorithm providing most security is bcrypt.
Which hashing technique is best?
Google recommends using stronger hashing algorithms such as SHA-256 and SHA-3. Other options commonly used in practice are bcrypt, scrypt, among many others that you can find in this list of cryptographic algorithms.
What are good hash functions?
There are four main characteristics of a good hash function: 1) The hash value is fully determined by the data being hashed. 2) The hash function uses all the input data. 3) The hash function “uniformly” distributes the data across the entire set of possible hash values.